Aptamil 1 ProNutra
The unique composition of breast milk gives your baby all the nutrients it needs for healthy development and a strong immune system. Breastfeeding is therefore the best for your baby. Therefore, our Aptamil experts employ in breast milk research for more than 30 years of research into the breast milk. Through collaboration with universities and research institutes provide our around 250 scientists ensure that our Aptamil baby milk always meet the latest recommendations of nutritionists and thus promote the healthy development of your baby, which is scientifically proven in studies.
The results are unique recipes for our Aptamil Formulae who consistently model based on breast milk and contain many valuable nutrients for your baby's health:
· With patented GOS / FOS (Galacto-/Fructo-Oligosaccharide): a fiber-blend modeled after breast milk, which is included in all the Aptamil baby milk.
· With LCP Milupan ®: Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids as they occur in the breast milk. They are especially important in the first months of life, since babies can not yet produce enough LCP even at this age.
Aptamil 1 Infant Formula at a Glance
Aptamil 1 is tailored to the nutritional needs of your baby from birth and supports its healthy development.
· Age-appropriate filling - Suitable after breast feeding or to a pre food until the end of bottle age
· From birth as a sole diet or supplementation
· Modeled after the Mutterlich with patented GOS / FOS and with LCP Milupan ®
· * Without preservatives, no artificial coloring * no artificial flavors * (* according to the law)
Demineralized whey, vegetable oils, lactose (from milk), skim milk, oligosaccharides (galacto-oligosaccharides (from milk), fructooligosaccharides), starch, whey protein concentrate, calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, fish oil, magnesium chloride, calcium orthophosphate, vitamin C, soybean lecithin, choline chloride, taurine Nucleotide (sodium salts of uridine, cytidine, adenosine, inosine, guanosine-5-monophosphate), ferrous sulphate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, inositol, niacin, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine, pantothenic acid, folic acid, cupric sulfate, vitamin A, biotin, vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin D, vitamin B6, manganous sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite
Our unique Aptamil packaging
· With safety shutter
· Spoon holder in the lid - always clean and ready
· Resealable with freshness protection
Breastfeeding is the best nutrition for your baby. Talk to your pediatrician or midwife if you want to use an infant formula.
Shelf life: Opened tin use within 3 weeks.
Storage: Store in dry conditions. Protect from heat.